Note: This is a refurbished product. It meets all advertised performance specifications but is in some way blemished and cannot be sold as new. The product may not include original packaging and in the case of some laser level kits, may be missing glasses or a printed manual (which are available online). All refurbished laser levels come with a 1-year limited warranty.
Johnson 40-6535 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Level is the most popular electronic self-leveling rotary laser due to its 2,000' diameter range and accuracy of 1/16" per 100' versus its cost. This rotary laser level is primarily an outdoor laser level and its best application is determining elevations from a known point of elevation or instrument height. It comes with a detector but you'll want to accessorize with a aluminum grade rod.
Horizontal Rotary Laser Level Features:
- Rotary Laser Level designed for outdoor use and simple set up
- Electronic self-leveling horizontal level
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Single speed rotation 700 RPM
- Slope operation function allows user to perform slope 8° in both x and y axis
- Height of instrument (HI) alarm function ensures product accuracy