Take two pieces of bamboo and slot them inside of a steel i-beam and you have Johnson Level's i-beam bamboo levels. Tough enough for a 295-pound contractor to use it as a chin-up bar at the Bricklayer 500 National, it will survive your toughest projects. All i-beam bamboo levels are hand made in the North woods of Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Heavy-duty I-Beam aluminum frame assures strength
- Hand set vials for maximum accuracy
- Durable impact resistant acrylic vials are stronger than glass
- Replaceable hardened glass lenses resist scratching and fogging
- Shock absorbing rubber end caps protect frame