- Tool Reviews
- Laser Levels Reviews
- Measuring Tool Reviews
- Spirit Level Reviews
- Digital/ Electronic Level Reviews
- Special Purpose Level Reviews
- How Tools Work
- Uses and Applications
- Choosing the Right Tool
- Trade Articles
- Other Nuggets
WANT TO SHARE SOME OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE? Submit an article (1,000 word min.) to LEVELPEDIA.COM and if we use it, we'll ship you a brand new Glo-view® Box Beam Level! Topics can include how you use a level or laser level or how to complete a project. LEVELPEDIA.COM is your online resource - used and created by you.
Send your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnson Wants You to Learn About Levels, Laser Levels and Measuring Tools!
LEVELPEDIA.COM is Your Online Resource to Learn About Construction Tools
- How Tools Work:
Use this section for a quick understanding of tools, in an easy-to-read format.
- Uses and Applications:
Use this section to get jump started on where to use your levels and laser levels.
- Where do I use rotary laser levels ?
- If I'm a building contractor, can I use either a rotary laser or an optical level?
- What Product Applications are the best fit for what tools?
- Choosing the Right Tool:
Use this section as a double-check on your next purchase.Making sure you have the right tool for the job is important to buying the features you need and not buying features you don't!
- What's important when it comes to buying Rotary Laser Levels?
- How do I choose a laser distance measuring tool?
- What features on laser levels do I need for what jobs?